Improving the effectiveness of decision-making has many benefits for individuals and the organisation. This course demonstrates an effective decision making process which will help you improve your performance. The overall objective is to help you increase the effectiveness of decisions you make at work.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the overall objective to help you increase the effectiveness of decisions you make at work
- Describe the decision that is going to be made
- Set realistic essential and desirable criteria to evaluate your options
- Evaluate your options against the criteria
- Choose the most appropriate action
- Consider if there are any downsides