Performance Troubleshooting is all about identifying causes and solving performance problems at work. But to solve a problem, first you must be able to describe it. This course gives a systematic and highly effective approach to describing performance and analysing problems at work. It’s called the Human Performance System, or HPS. The overall aim of the course is to ensure you can use the HPS to: – Improve your own performance – Improve the performance of someone who works for you.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- By the end of the course you’ll be able to explain what the HPS is and how it works in order to:
- Identify factors in the working environment that may affect performance
- Identify skills and knowledge gaps
- Describe the impact of performance problems
- Explain the importance of feedback